Why should you spay or neuter your cat? Why do we trap and release, or trap and adopt cats?
- One breeding pair of cats can exponentially produce 420,000 unwanted kittens over 7 years.
- Neutered male cats are less likely to spray urine.
- Spayed and neutered cats are less likely to roam looking for a mate.
- Spayed and neutered cats are less likely to get cancer of the reproductive organs.
- Neutered males cats are less likely to fight, reducing injury and veterinarian expenses.
You Can Make A Difference
Shelters across America are destroying cats each and everyday because there is no room left for them. Yet, there is a simple solution. Spaying or neutering can prevent thousands of unwanted kitten births each year.